Daydream betting and lottery rules:
1. The amount of each bet in each game is a multiple of the minimum bet amount, and the maximum bet amount does not exceed the total prize pool.
2. The prize pool is exclusive to one person, and the probability of winning is distributed in proportion to the bet amount of each person. The higher the bet amount, the greater the probability of winning.
3. The lottery rules: The lottery will be drawn when the betting amount of each game reaches the maximum total prize pool limit or reaches the upper limit of the lottery time.
4. 5% of the winning amount will enter the lottery prize pool; 5% will be used as official operating expenses.
Lotto Prize Pool:
1. Participation rules: For every 1 BNB accumulated bet, you will receive one lottery ticket. each lottery ticket has the same winning probability, and the more lottery tickets he holds, the greater the winning probability.
2. The lottery rules:
*The lottery prize pool is drawn at UTC+2, and the lottery prize pool must be 5BNB to be drawn.
*The winning lottery ticket for each lottery draw is 10% of the total number of lottery tickets (round up if it contains decimals), 1 ≤ Total number of lottery tickets per draw ≤ 100
*The single winning ticket = 50% of the total lottery prize pool ÷ the total number of winning tickets.
*Each user's winning amount = the number of winning tickets held * the value of a single winning ticket.